We hope you’re all ok, missing you all lots! We will be adding activities to help you keep busy and further your learning each day in the week and ideas to help with learning at home. Don’t forget to check out the home learning link on the school website and here are some other ideas:
- A bit of reading every day (independent or to them or via audiobook etc)
- Some free writing now and then. If they’ll keep a diary or something, great. If not, would they draw a comic?
- Practical hands on maths. Be that via cooking, cleaning, outside or some maths games, physical or digital.
- Times table rockstars
- Some fine motor work. Lego, cutting, playdough, tidying up small toys.
- Physical exercise everyday
- Some art/music where possible through the week. Doesn’t need to be guided.
- Stretch goal, if old enough getting them to independently work on a project is great for keeping brains ticking over. Get them researching in a book or online and putting together something to present to you or family.
We are missing you all already already. Stay safe and please send us any work you’re proud of to us on Class Dojo and we will share on the blog.
Lots of love
Mrs Finnigan & Mrs Starling